Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) Is What We Do
Parker Kittiwake was acquired by Parker Hannifin in July 2012. Parker Hannifin are the global leader in motion and control technologies.
At Procal we are specialists in continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS), we have been building them since 1985 across the power generation, chemical, marine and biomass industries, plus many more. Our breadth of knowledge and experience makes Procal well placed to be your new continuous emissions monitoring partner. Find out more from our team.
Cost Effective Gas Analysis Equipment
We have found that no two emission monitoring system requirements are the same and we have supplied over 3,000 units worldwide. That is why we have a range of gas analysis products with scalable levels of emission monitoring for a cost effective solution that meets your requirements. Talk to us to get a quote.
There are many reasons to consider Procal for your continuous emission monitoring system, all on top of the fact that we offer real-time in-situ multi-gas analysis as standard:
- Our infra-red gas analyser uses patented technology to make it the lowest-maintenance continuous gas emission monitoring system on the market
- Our ultra-violet gas analyser stores and analyses the full UV spectrum to calculate gas emission concentrations and can deliver over 7,000 hours of continuous operation
- As an in-duct system our infra-red radioactive analyser offers one of the safest means of analysis of potentially radioactive gas samples and is a low-maintenance solution
- Environmental Agency reporting requirements are also in our purview. Our integrated systems facilitate compliant reporting, in one place, to make your job easier.
EU Emission Monitoring Standards Compliant
As Procal are based in the UK we are well versed in all European and International continuous emission monitoring legislation and standards. So you can rely on us to recommend the appropriate monitoring system, whether you require ABS marine type approval or ATEX & IEC approval, for your business.
A Global Organisation You Can Trust
Procal are a part of the Parker Kittiwake Group of companies; condition monitoring products for industrial and marine applications. Products are supported by a world-wide distributor network supplying solutions from single, stand-alone analysers to fully-integrated, plant-wide monitoring and gas monitoring systems. A safe, reliable and rugged choice for your process critical CEMS applications. Contact us to find out what we can do for you.
- 3000+ reliable in-situ analysers supplied over 25+ years.
- Analysing industrial exhaust emissions in 41 countries worldwide.
- 120+ million hours operation, UV and IR spectrum gas analysers.
- 20+ different and demanding industrial exhaust emission applications.
- 35+ centres providing worldwide service and technical support.
Continuous Gas Exhaust Monitoring System
“Reliability was key for us in developing marine sea water scrubbing systems. BP Marine funded a 5 year evaluation of commercially available systems for this application. Procal’s in-situ exhaust gas analyser proved its value over all others measuring NOx, SOx, CO2 and H2O in demanding circumstances."
C Leigh-Jones, MD Krystallon 2005-2009