- Integrated stack monitoring and emissions analysis
- Generates reports in formats acceptable to environmental agencies
Enable trending and reporting data to be formatted as required
Integrated Emissions & Stack Monitoring CEM Products
To comply with the specification of many CEMS it is necessary to monitor and report, not only the gas emissions, but also properties such as particulates or opacity through integrated stack monitoring and emissions analysis. In addition to generating reports in formats acceptable to environmental agencies, it is often necessary to monitor Oxygen and Velocity. The Procal solution enables this data to be collected at the source of emission and used in report generation in the required format.
- Gas Concentrations in mg/Nm3, ppm, %
- Flow in m3/hr, scf/m
- Gas Concentrations in Mass Measurements kg/hr
- Gas Concentrations in Wet or Dry Bases
- Gas and Dust Concentrations Normalised to a level of Oxygen (O2) or Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Ratio Marine SO2/CO2
The above data is logged in a raw format enabling trending and reporting to be formatted as required.
Biomass Continuous Emission Monitoring System monitoring and reporting the following:
- Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Nitrous Dioxide (NO2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Water Vapour (H2O)
- Oxygen (O2)
The concentrations are displayed in mass measurements on a Procal ACWn CEMS reporting system before being retransmitted through a MODBUS link to the plant DCS.